Sunday, March 16, 2014
Experimental PAPER ART and HAND PAPER MAKING - ADVANCED LEVEL Course 23 March 2014 - with Tunde Toth Artist
We have 2 (!!) places left available on the upcoming advanced level PAPER ART Course on the 23rd of March!
23 MARCH (Sunday) 10.30am - 5.30pm
This is a full day course with an experimental approach; designed for participants with experience in Hand Papermaking and for those who took part in previous papermaking workshops. The programme is tailored to the interests and preferences of those attending, offering skills and professional guidance in the following areas:
· Sculptural/three dimensional/installation based work – and relevant preparation and drying processes
· Batik (incl. various wax applications) on handmade fibre papers
· Silk Fibre Paper projects
· Paper dyeing/decorating
· Handmade papers from mixed plant pulps – without using chemicals
· Large scale papermaking – strengthening – paper sizing
· Hand papermaking in various educational settings
Participants are asked and encouraged to bring their own ideas, questions, previous works, unfinished experiments etc. with them.
PLEASE NOTE that this course has limited places available.
Fee: € 75 for the full day – INCLUDING all materials
Workshop Fees INCLUDE: ALL ART MATERIALS, the use of all tools and equipment, refreshments at the studio
BOOKINGS: Deposit payment of €30 needed from all participants to secure a place
VENUE: The New Community Hall in the middle of the picturesque village of INISTIOGE, Co. KILKENNY, Ireland
For any further detail, info on availability, advice etc. please contact me directly: